|Pharmacy Times Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Our term of accreditation expires on June 30, 2026.|
ACPE credit awarded to U.S. licensed pharmacists and pharmacy technicians should be uploaded to CPE Monitor® . If the participant would like a paper statement of credit, they may print the official statement of credit off their NABP e-profile. If providers still distribute statements of participation, either paper or electronically, the provider must include a disclaimer statement to inform their participants that it is not the official record. The official record of credit will be the information in CPE Monitor® .
MissionThe mission of Pharmacy Times Continuing Education (PTCE) is to plan, develop, implement, and evaluate continuing pharmacy education (CPE) activities that are free from commercial bias, evidence-based, and enhance the knowledge and skills of pharmacists. Our knowledge- and application-based CPE activities are designed to help improve the knowledge, competence, and skills of pharmacists so that they may be better prepared to provide the highest quality of pharmacy care to the patients they serve and to the physicians they assist as part of a multidisciplinary treatment/management team. PTCE aims to:
- Provide fair and balanced, evidence-based CPE activities to pharmacists so that they may be the primary resource for unbiased information and advice regarding the safe, appropriate, and cost-effective use of medications
- Relay the most current data on new and emerging therapeutic options to pharmacists so they have an in-depth knowledge of medications
- Assist pharmacists with promoting wellness, health improvement, and disease prevention by offering practical strategies in our CPE activities
- Help pharmacists minimize the overuse, underuse, and misuse of medication by addressing these issues in our CPE activities
Our CPE activities are intended for community-based, health-system-based, managed care-based, and specialty pharmacists. Pharmacy Technicians are welcome to participate in our CPE activities.CPE Activities produced by PTCE include live meetings and Webinars as well as home study formats (print- and internet-based). Using our long-standing relationship with the journal, Pharmacy Times, PTCE enjoys a wide distribution of our CPE activities to more than 250,000 practicing pharmacists.
Helpful Links and Information
Phone: (847) 391.4406
Email: [email protected]
Please allow sufficient time for your CE activity records to be transferred. We automatically upload our participant CE activity records into CPE Monitor (barring scheduled system maintenance) on a daily basis. To ensure your CE activity records are uploaded, please double check that:
- You have obtained an e-profile number from NABP
- You correctly enter your NABP e-profile ID and your date of birth in MMDD format in your account profile.
CE activity records cannot be uploaded without the above information. You can enter/update this information into your account profile at any time.